after 50 some years of WD40 use I am real tired of partly used cans filling up the shelf and costing me money. Take that flex position tip/snorkel and throw it.

I tried to keep the faith but the last can didn't make it 2 weeks and is over half full. Unless that is your way of selling more to someone else for I have switched to brands that don't dump propellant sitting on the shelf waiting for me to pick up when needed and get nothing.

I will send the pictures of the cans if you like or the cans . lost customer

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wd40 smart straw spray from WD40. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants WD40 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was smart straw can. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WD40 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I concur with the negative review of the dispensers. I now only buy small cans to avoid the flip straw.

Tompkins, Saskatchewan, Canada #1140621

where can i return 3/4 full cans of wd40 that will not spray anymore . its good stuff if you can get it out of the can. but getting tire of wasting money on product the doesent work.